- June 23, 2014
- Mirror's Edge (prequel) release date is set on April 2016.
- June 9, 2014
- Mirror's Edge (prequel) conceptual gameplay footage and character design showcased at E3 2014.
- June 8, 2014
- Mirror's Edge (prequel) is confirmed to appear at E3 2014
- June 6, 2014
- Mirror's Edge (prequel) is rumored to appear at E3 2014
- January 8, 2014
- Rhianna Pratchett will not be writing Mirror's Edge (prequel)'s story
- June 10, 2013
- Mirror's Edge (prequel) is confirmed at E3 2013, as a story about Faith's origins. Will be available for PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One
- Janurary 16, 2009
- Mirror's Edge is Released for Windows in Australia and Europe!
- Janurary 13, 2009
- Mirror's Edge is Released for Windows in North America!
- November 14, 2008
- Mirror's Edge is Released! Those in Europe can now purchase the game.
- November 13, 2008
- Mirror's Edge is Released! Those in Australia can now purchase the game.
- November 12, 2008
- Mirror's Edge is Released! Those in North America can now purchase the game.
- November 9, 2008
- The Wiki has a new style! Both the main page and site skin have changed to suit mirror's edge's theme and style. However we still need more users and content.
- August 8, 2008
- The Main Page has been redesigned! Now all we need is content!
- July 21, 2008
- The wiki has been created! Feel free to create articles related to the game.
The Mirror's Edge Wiki is a community that aims to create the best resource for Mirror's Edge, a video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE.
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help, called "stubs" and "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out – see the upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates in the category template.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Forums to see what the community is working on, to give feedback, or just to say hi.