If timing goes bad, the Blue melees the player, pushing him/her back, which causes them to lose much health and be vulnerable to gunfire. This move is used to take down enemies easier for the Test of Faith achievement, and is much easier than punching and kicking the enemy 'til he/she is down. Disarming enemies when you're behind them is much easier, for they don't need to attempt to melee you to disarm them.
- City Protection Force Officer: The CPF Officer has 2 different types of disarms from the front. The first one Faith flips him while extracting his gun. The second one has Faith smacking his arm on her knee to drop the gun and then kneeing him in the chest. The only disarm from the back has Faith grabbing the gun and kicking their knee out in front of them. These are also the same disarms performed on the TMP Riot Police.
- Shotgun Riot Police: The Frontal Disarm has Faith kicking the gun out of their hand, catching it and knocking them out with the butt of the gun. The back disarm has Faith kicking the barrel of the gun so it flips back, as she catches it by the barrel and hits them in the face with the butt of the gun.
- All SWAT cops with the exception of the LMG Cop have the same back disarm, Faith silently taking them out whilst liberating the gun.
- MP5 SWAT: Faith catches the gun, pushes them back, then uses the gun to pull their head down and knee them in the face before kicking them away.
- Shotgun SWAT: Faith grabs the gun, chops the enemy in the neck and sweeps their leg forward before smacking them down with the gun.
- SCAR SWAT: Faith grabs the gun and kicks the enemy accross the face before taking them down by wrapping her leg around their neck.
- LMG SWAT: The frontal disarm consists of Faith blocking the swing with her foot, smashing their face onto her knee, and spinning them around while they fall and she catches the gun. The back disarm has Faith grabbing on the back of their uniform, kneeing them in the back before finally snapping their neck and picking their gun up off the ground.
- Pursuit Cops: The Pursuit Cop only has a back disarm which does not give the player a weapon. Faith grabs the back of their kevlar, chops their neck, and stabs the tazer into their chest, electrocuting them.
- The Stomp: If Faith is ever directly above an enemy while midair, pressing attack will cause her to stomp down on the enemy's chest. She can then pick up their gun. This is a secret acheivement/trophy depending on the game you are playing.
- Riot shielders: Faith grabbing the gun and kicking their knee out in front of them. Simillar to the normal TMP Riot Police.